Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Chrysler (Jeep) Files are failing! Ple...
Chrysler (Jeep) Files are failing! Please Help!

2196 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2015-03-02 17:21:48

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    ChristopherMarczyk
    2015-03-02 17:21:48
    Hi,

I have been having problems with the Chrysler files for the past 5 months and I am not getting help from autel!
    Here is what happens.... I make sure the tool is up to date with the latest chrysler file.  I hook up the tool, in this case a 2004 Jeep Liberty.  I perform a scan and it shows whether or not there are faults with the various computers.  When I go into live data, or actuator test, etc.... the list that is normally there where you can select the various components to see is totally blank!  I have tried 4 different sd cards and used 2 different laptops and hooked up the scan tool to my wifi and LAN ports.  Still, every time I delete the Chrysler file and reload it I get the same results.  I also tried using the tool on a 2007 Chrysler Sebring and have had the same exact results while trying to use the various functions.  I am ready to contact every online retailer that sells this tool and warn them about the problems that everyone has been having.  Does anyone have a suggestion for me?  Has anyone experienced this same problem?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Chris

P.S.  I also hooked up a snap-on tool and a cheap scanner to both vehicles and they worked fine so it is not a communication or OBD II plug issue with the vehicles.
  Total1 Pages